Tuesday 2 April 2013

Pink Kiss Cocktail



Pink Kiss Cocktail




Most people who know me, know that I am rather a fan of alcohol, specifically cocktails.  If its sweet or fruity i'm in.  One of the best parts about coming home is the booze cabinet. My parents are also fans of alcohol in general and when holidays roll around again I get my little mitts into the cabinet and try all kinds of combinations. Sometimes from recipes or sometimes, such as in this case, I just go with it and pour bits and bobs together and hope for the best. This was one of the best things to come out of pouring pretty coloured things together in my opinion. You may disagree but each to their own :)



Right to make the Pink Kiss cocktail you will need:

- half a shot of Blue Ccuracao
- Half a shot of Archers Peach Schnapps
- Half a shot of Banana liqueur  Crème De Banana  
- Half a shot of Watermelon Liqueur 
- Pineapple 
-  Half a cup of Orange juice
 - Ice 

Start of by filling about half the glass with ice. Grab a piece of Pineapple, mine was a big piece so only one was used. Cut a slab as a garnish and pop it on the side of the glass. 




After that cube some more pineapple, it does not need to be exact, and place it on top of the ice. They majority of it should stay above the ice, and therefore cold, at the end.



Next add in your Blue Curacao, about half a shots measure,



Next the Crème de Banana, or banana liqueur. Half a shot, and in it goes! 



Pour that in and then move onto the Archers, I may have used just under half because I didn't want this to be too sweet.





And of course last but not least my favourite of the group the watermelon liqueur,  I  do realise this is not the most complicated drink to make. 



You may be able to tell I particularly like this one, rather a full 'half' shot there. 

After adding all of these you should end up with a pool of different alcohols in the bottom of the glass making a slightly off pinkish colour, just about bordering on brown. 



Here is where the Oj comes in, this glass took about half a cup but if your using a different size then you may need to see. Add in the OJ and then you should find if you do nothing the layers will  just sit on top of each other.





Lastly just add a straw and give it a mix, or if your me, blow through the straw and let the bubbles mix it all up. Hope you like it as much as I did :)





No comments:

Post a Comment