Tuesday 2 April 2013

Home Again, Home Again



Home Again, Home Again


One thing that I love about holidays, aside from the obvious fact that  it is a holiday, is getting to see my nutty family. For those of you that do not know my  family are based in the Middle East, specifically Dubai.





Credit for these pictures comes from my little brother Seb, if anyone is feeling nice they can go to his Facebook page, have a peek and leave a like. Link is Here! 

It is so good to be back. The first thing that hit me when in the airport, is always the temperature. England is lovely and while I love it there, I am just better suited to warmed climates. Maybe if there was a giant vivarium in my lounge that I could just sleep in?

Getting back is always nice, I do miss my ever so slightly crazy parents Nancy and Graham, and yes even my Smeagle brother Seb. 





They do look so normal there. Don't be fooled! And of course coming back means these little guys again. This is just one of the terrible two, the silly sausages. This is Frankie, to be honest the only way I can tell them apart is because Frankie is less terrified of me, and Oscar is now affectionately dubbed ' log dog ' as after the ribs he no longer goes in and is just a fat log. They are growing on me, despite being the number one cause of my allergies. To stay here I am on daily antihistamines and then extras if needed. 



Here is where I am staying at the moment. This is the spare room that my grandmother usually uses and it does sort of show I think. Not my style but it's home, its a bed and hey on the bright side there is the electric drum kit in the corner :)




Another shot here showing the mirror and kit, all my little bits around. 


Finally a shot of the bedside table, complete with books, Vaseline, Ventolin, my Ipod which I miss when its not with me, and of course tissues.  Combating the allergies as I can. 


This will be mine for 3 weeks until its time to go home, back to university, the cold and the dreaded exams, Dun Dun Dun! Until then I suppose there is no choice but to relax, revise a little and enjoy good food, booze and the sun & sand. A tragedy I know. 




Right that's all for now, hopefully I will get round to posting a lot more this holiday as i realise i have been rather lax as of late and I apologise. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment