Friday 26 April 2013

Hello Portsmouth



Hello Portsmouth 



Well what can I say? I'm back. Kind of feels reluctant almost. Think there was too much fun had in Dubai, and now Portsmouth feels like a black and white photo next to the vibrant, fantastic Dubai......

No, must be happy! Back to University, and um work, and well there, there are exams.....who am I kidding, can I go back to the middle east now? Pretty please.

No? Well guess I better make the most of it then. It isn't all doom and gloom, I am reunited with the lovely Hayden who has been fussing me non stop which is always nice. Just wish exams were not looming around the corner. Trying to revise and nothing is going in! 



The weather even seems confused, it starts out sunny (as sunny as the UK can be rather)
and then clouds over, then they move on and its bright, then it starts raining, all in one day. 

I wish it would make up its mind really. Stop messing everyone about. Next thing you know frogs will start falling from the sky. I actually quite like frogs but they would most likely all go splat....perhaps I should say cats should start falling as they are the best things to survive falling. 

No seriously, this is not me wishing harm on cats, its true. When things fall they hit a terminal velocity which is the speed they fall at. Because of a cats shape, and the whole always landing on the feet thing, a cats terminal velocity is far less than most, and it is a survivable speed, which is why cats can fall of buildings and live with only a few bumps and bruises.  

Not really sure why I put all that in there.... I wish that sort of thing was in my exam really.
At the moment I have all the topics I need to revise on my wall using post it notes.  Currently 'Atypical Development' is glaring at me. I have no idea what to do with it.  



Any ideas anyone? 

Ahh well I guess we shall have to see how this little boat of exams goes. If it can make it to the other side in one piece then rejoice! 








If not then....




Right wish me luck! 
Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment